Olusegun has years of experience in high street firm sector dealing with complex Immigration and Criminal matters including Arson, Attempted Murder, Sexual Offences, Armed Robbery and Fraud. Whilst also being fully aware of the structure, culture, and procedures of the legal profession.
His caseload invariably involves a number of complex and high profile cases. Olusegun has also acted for lawyers facing allegations of professional misconduct.
He defends clients from Police stations through to the Magistrates, Crown and Court of Appeal throughout England and Wales.
He has accumulated years of experience in virtually every aspect of immigration law: Tier 1 (Highly skilled workers, entrepreneurs, investors, and graduates), Tier 2 (General and Intra Company Transfers), and, Tier 4 (students) and Tier 5 (temporary workers), EEA applications, Asylum and immigration, Deportation,Human Rights and Judicial Review matters.
Crime – Notable Cases
- 2014 Southwark Crown Court: R v Omotunde & others – Conspiracy to commit fraud by false representation, over 2.5 Million Fraud
- 2014 Chelmsford Crown Court: R v Lawal & other – Cheating Public revenue, against Inland Revenue, value of over £250,000
- 2013 Southwark Crown Court: R v Smith & other – Identity Factory, 9 defendants, value of over £500,000
- 2013 Southwark Crown Court: R v COA – Celebrity stylist charged with theft from high-end designers e.g. Jade Jagger, Celia Weinstock, value of over £500,000
- 2013 Snaresbrook Crown Court: R v Ogunsakin – Rape, defendant’s DNA found on victim, found Not Guilty on all counts
- 2012 Southwark Crown Court : R v FR – S91 Immigration and Asylum Act offences found not guilty on all 6 count indictment
- 2010 Snaresbrook Crown Court: R v Fafore & other – First Internet Phishing Scam , involving multiple defendants , value of over £1.13 Million